Portable Woodworking Vise - Jaw width - 6" (150 mm) - Jaw Opening - 4-1/2" (112 mm)
- Portable 6" wood working vise clamps to bench top of maximum thickness of 2.25"
- Manufactured with 4 pre-drilled holes to secure to work bench to enhance stability
- Jaws face measure 2" tall by 6" wide
- Max jaw opening is 5" vise jaws and body made from close- grained cast iron
- Main screw has acme threads with chrome plated dual slide bars
- Body and sliding jaw have provision for attaching wooden liners to protect the vice, the work piece and working tools
- When fully closed, the jaws meet only at the top to provide even clamping on the whole depth of the work piece
- Vise jaws are equipped with a “Toe–In” feature
- The steel main screw, guide rods and handle are chrome plated for increased resistance to corrosion
- Prefect for beginner woodworks and hobbyist
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 6.5 x 7.3".
We Also Recommend
Quick Release Woodworking Vise, Jaw Width - 10-1/2", Jaw Opening - 16"- Vise- |Cast Iron | “Toe-in Feature (39014)