Sledge Hammer, 30" Indestructible, 10 lb.
- Indestructible handle is stronger than fiberglass and doesn't break, you'll never need a replacement
- Sledge-hammer head is 10 pounds and has a 30 in handle
- Hi-visibility safety orange head allows for easy identification on a jobsite
- Ergonomic vulcanized rubber, grip handle is absorbs vibration and reduces fatigue
- Perfect for driving stakes, metal forming, setting bolts, cracking rocks and demolition
- Features an indestructible handle made with 4 spring steel bars, each measuring 7.1mm in diameter, which run all the way through the full length of the handle to resist overstrike without breaking
- The head will not become loose, as steel bars are locked with a steel plate on top of the hammerhead, ensuring the head will never get dislodged
- Forged from special steel, the head is induction-case hardened to 52 - 56 HRC for extended life
- Made from a special grade of ozone-resistant rubber for use in tough outside environments, the textured non-slip grip helps guard against user error
- Great for driving in stakes, heavy demolition work in construction like fracturing stone and concrete, driving fence posts, rebar work and bending or shaping metal
- Useful for police fire and rescue applications as well as railroad work and underground mining etc...
Dimensions: 35 X 2 X 7
We Also Recommend
Quick Release Woodworking Vise, Jaw Width - 10-1/2", Jaw Opening - 16"- Vise- |Cast Iron | “Toe-in Feature (39014)