Easy Pack a Roller Bearing With Grease
- on February 10, 2022
- Categories: News & Announcements
Most of you must have packed your wheel bearings using your hand. Pretty messy, right?
Greasing your bearings tends to extend their life by reducing friction, keeping the water out and preventing rust or corrosion.
Regreasing bearings should be done at least once a year, and more often if it is for boats that repetitively go in and out of water.
Correct lubrication can increase the lifespan of your bearings by 10x, and prevents side of the repairs while you are travelling.
But, using your hands to do it? Gone are the days when greasing your bearing was a gross mucky job!
Now, we are blessed with a greasing tool that makes the greasing task go so smooth while keeping the grease off our hands.
The GROZ portable bearing packer can make your job much easier. Go Easy Greasing!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use a bearing packer.
Let’s walk you through the 4 easy steps to grease your bearing with a Bearing Packer.
• Step 1 : Gently place the bearing onto the bearing packer and make sure to consolidate it. Next, put the cone over the top and fix the bearing packing to the bearing screw.
• Step 2 : Screw down the bearing cap firmly until it touches the bottom cap.
• Step 3 : It’s time to grease it now!
Install your grease gun onto the bearing packer and keep pumping the grease until it is visible to your eye.
Now, this works as an amazing tool to grease your bearings as it flushes out the old grease to replace it with the fresh new grease.
When you find the grease exposed at the outside, it means that the grease has worked its way entirely through the bearing and has been repacked.
• Step 4 : Finally, you need to remove the grease gun, unscrew the top to release the lead. As you unfasten and pull out the top, you find your whole bearing completely packed.
Bearing packers are used conveniently in manufacturing facilities, automotive shops and other areas where ball bearings are often used.
Speaking of the benefits of bearing packers:
• Bearing packers facilitate easy, swift and rigorous packing of bearings with fresh new grease while pushing out the former old grease in one go.
• GROZ’s bearing packers are built with tough rugged steel construction suitable for greasing bearings in cars, boats, tractors and RVs. This makes it extremely multipurpose, as it successfully accommodates a vast variety of roller and ball bearings.
• The bearing packer entirely fills the open bearings with bearing grease while eliminating the risk of contamination.
• These are easily attachable to the standard grease gun, and you can ensure neatness by instantly and hygienically cleaning your grease gun or your bearing packer with a grease filler pump. The bearing grease stays off your hands.
• A handy, portable tool that helps you quickly pack your bearings with less mess.
• It decreases the chances of you getting dermatitis on your skin due to the engine oil because the packer won’t let you touch the grease.
Won’t say that it is the latest tool in the market, but GROZ promises some industry-leading advantages over the competitors. For starters, it is very sturdy, durable and well-built with rugged steel construction.
Adding to this, it comes with an easy-to-use non threaded top cone that makes placing the bearings very smooth and quick.
Next, it offers a commendable design that has grease nipples on the outer shaft to easily adapt to the grease gun coupler.
It is suitable for a wide range of serviceable bearings with a min ½ in ID - 6 in OD and ⅜ - 2 in height.
What's even great is that now, you don’t have to touch the grease with your hands.
Isn’t that something you’ve always wanted?
Have you tried using these bearing packers yet?
If yes, how has your experience been? Share with us about your methods of packing bearings in the comment section below.
Other than that, if you feel this is a worthy investment that will make your work go easy and smooth, then order your bearing packer at grozusa.com