Quick Release Woodworking Vise, Jaw Width - 10-1/2", Jaw Opening - 16"- Vise- |Cast Iron | “Toe-in Feature (39014)
- A traditional pattern woodworking vice equipped with the quick release mechanism
- Simply pressing the trigger initiates the quick action, with the front jaw sliding freely, thereby allowing large or small work pieces to be interchanged smoothly
- Vices are equipped with an adjustable front dog which when used in conjunction with a bench stop allows oversize work pieces too large to be held between the jaws, to be securely held
- This useful addition provides a normal vice and a tail vice in one tool
- Manufactured from close-grained grey cast iron, these robust vices have accurately machined housings for smooth sliding movement and true parallel action free of side or cross movement
- Jaw Width - 10-1/2", Jaw Opening - 16".
We Also Recommend