Sledge Hammer, 24" Indestructible Handle 8 lb.
- Indestructible handle is stronger than fiberglass and doesn't break. Never need a replacement
- Sledge-hammer head is 8 pounds and has a 24 in handle
- Hi-visibility safety orange head allows for easy identification on a jobsite
- Vulcanized rubber, grip handle is absorbs vibration and reduces fatigue
- Perfect for driving stakes, metal forming, setting bolts, cracking rocks and demolition
- Features an indestructible handle made with four spring steel bars, each measuring 7.1mm in diameter, which run all the way through the full length of the handle to resist overstrike without breaking
- The head will not become loose, as steel bars are locked with a steel plate on top of the hammerhead, ensuring the head will never get dislodged
- Forged from special steel, the head is induction-case hardened to 52 - 56 HRC for extended life
- The ergonomic, vulcanized rubber-grip handle absorbs impact and vibration, reducing user fatigue
- Made from a special grade of ozone-resistant rubber for use in tough outside environments, the textured non-slip grip helps guard against user error
- Great for driving in stakes, heavy demolition work in construction like fracturing stone and concrete, driving fence posts, rebar work and bending or shaping metal
- Utilize for police fire and rescue applications as well as railroad work, construction environments and underground mining etc...
We Also Recommend
Quick Release Woodworking Vise, Jaw Width - 10-1/2", Jaw Opening - 16"- Vise- |Cast Iron | “Toe-in Feature (39014)